Mental Health Groups
We offer support and education in a variety of group settings. Please call us for times and information about each:
- Depression Group: We offer 10-week groups, held as needed. Please check back for updated information about our next sessions.
- Circle of Security Parenting Class: Check back for an update when it is available.
- Emotional Regulation/DBT: Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Group is an evidence based practice that consists of weekly skills training to help with applying new skills to everyday life. Three sets of skills are taught in three separate modules: how to regulate intense emotions, interact effectively with others, and tolerate distress in ways that are not harmful to oneself or other
- RO-DBT: Psycho-Educational Group that focuses on excessive self-control that has had impacts on relationships, rule-bound behaviors, and social isolation. It is an evidence based treatment that incorporates mindful awareness, exposure, and skill development.
- Integrative Skill Group: Ten week group, held as needed, targeting skill building for a variety of issues including: depression, anxiety, adjustment challenges, and relationship difficulties.