Our groups offer support and education in for a variety of needs. Please call us for times and information about each:
- Emotional Regulation/DBT: Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Group is an evidence based practice that consists of weekly skills training to help with applying new skills to everyday life. Skills are taught in three separate modules. These skills include: increasing awareness/mindfulness, understanding and regulation of emotions, effective interactions with others, and tolerating distress in ways that are not harmful to oneself or others. Group members must also meet with an individual therapist to participate.
- RO-DBT: Radically Open Dialectical Behavioral Therapy is an evidence based treatment that meets weekly. The skills training group focuses on excessive self-control that has had impacts on relationships, rule-bound behaviors, and social isolation. The psychoeducational group incorporates mindful awareness, exposure, and skill development. Group members must also meet with an individual therapist to participate.
- Integrative Skill Group: Ten week group, targeting skill building for a variety of issues including: depression, anxiety, adjustment challenges, and relationship difficulties. This group draws knowledge/interventions from models that are evidence based.
- Mindful Parenting group: will include: self-assessment of individual parenting style, mindfulness/ Integration of mind skills and practice, the Neuroregulatory model for regulation of self and child, and flexible skill building based on the needs of the group (sensory or developmental information and skill).
- Circle of Security Parenting Class: An evidence based group that is designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children. The course is intended to help caregivers increase their awareness of their children's needs and whether their own responses meet those needs. This group is usually offered quarterly in a seminar style. You do not need to be an open client to attend.
- Depression Group: This 10 week group approaches treating symptoms of depression through an eclectic model (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, etc). Our goal is to assist client’s in exploring the causes of depression, the impact it has on one’s life, as well as teaching multiple skills that may aid in alleviating some depression symptoms. It is our intention to provide a space that is equal parts self-reflection, psychoeducation, and at home practice. Date and time to be determined.